SKAL International Boston is excited to host our November program at the landmark Boston Park Plaza Hotel!
About this event
Join us for the monthly Skal International Boston meeting and luncheon that will include a special service project to support the local non-profit, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program. Please join your fellow skaleagues as we fill 500 bags with necessities like socks, toiletries and other crucial items that will be distributed to homeless Bostonians:
Thursday, November 18, 2021, 12pm-2pm
50 Park Plaza at Arlington Street, Boston MA 02116
- Noon – 2:00pm
- Event held in conjunction with a service project to support Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program. 500 bags will be filled with necessities to be distributed to local homeless Bostonians.
- Business casual attire
- Valet parking is available for $62 per night. Self Parking is available at the Motor Mart Garage, which is across the street from the hotel (entrance located at 201 Stuart Street, Boston, MA). Several lots are available in the area but public transportation, taxi, Uber and Lyft are encouraged.
**Instead of a Raffle this month, we are looking for charitable donations to cover the costs of the items we will be purchasing for the event. Our suggested donation is $25 but please feel free to select more than one $25 donation ticket on the purchase screen. You can select as many $25 donations as you’d like. Also, if you prefer to donate onsite, we’ll have Squares available to take credit cards donations onsite. If you prefer to pay by check, checks can be sent to Stephanie Pappas with your registration or also can be accepted onsite. Thanks in advance!!**
To register by check please forward to:
Attn: Stephanie Pappas
350 Commonwealth Ave. #2F
Boston, MA 02115
To confirm your payment by check please click “Pay by Check” located in the payment section. Member & Check payable in the amount $67.62. If you are unable to attend the event once registered please notify us by Friday, November 12th, 2021 at 5pm. Cancellations after that time will be non-refundable. Tickets purchased after Friday November 12th will be subject to a $20 price increase so book early!
We look forward to seeing you!
Code of Conduct:
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic we are still encouraging you to follow recommended health guidelines.
If you choose to attend, please follow these standards.
• Do not travel if you feel sick
• Do not attend if you feel sick
• Do not attend if you’ve been near someone that experienced Covid-19 symptoms
• Do not attend if you’ve been near someone with Covid-19
• Currently, masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces in the city of Boston. Compliance to local laws while not eating and/or drinking is required.